Smart Agriculture Greenhouse
The increase in agricultural greenhouse production is facilitated by CO2 sensors
Compared with traditional agriculture, greenhouse planting is an intensive industry. In the current greenhouse projects, the main economic crops are vegetables, flowers, medicinal materials, etc. For agricultural planting, greenhouses can provide a relatively stable and controllable planting environment to improve the stable yield and quality assurance of crops. At the same time, greenhouse planting can also achieve mechanized control and reduce labor costs.
Carbon dioxide is one of the raw materials for plants to carry out photosynthesis. The level of carbon dioxide concentration directly affects the growth quality of crops:
- Excessive carbon dioxide concentration: it often causes the leaves of vegetable crops to curl, which affects the normal progress of photosynthesis, affects the absorption of oxygen by crops, and cannot carry out normal respiration and metabolism.
- Insufficient carbon dioxide concentration: it often causes dark and dull leaves, late flowering, few female flowers, and many flowers and fruits falling off; the leaf surface is uneven; there are many heteromorphic fruits, low yield, and few high-quality fruits.
- Normal carbon dioxide concentration: It can ensure the health of vegetables, increase the chlorophyll content, make the leaves dark green and shiny; make it bloom early, with less flower and fruit drop, healthy leaf and branch growth, nice fruit and high yield.
Carbon dioxide gas fertilizer
- Carbon dioxide gas fertilizer can be used in the early stage of cultivation, the fertilization effect will be better when the carbon dioxide absorption increases sharply. It depends on factors such as crop species, cultivation methods, growth conditions and environmental conditions.
- The fertilization concentration of carbon dioxide is closely related to the crop species, growth stage, weather conditions and other conditions. Under suitable conditions of temperature, light, water, fertilizer, etc., the photosynthetic rate of general vegetable crops is the fastest when the carbon dioxide concentration is 600-1500ppm. The carbon dioxide concentration of fruits and vegetables is best at 1000-1500ppm, and the carbon dioxide concentration of leafy vegetables is best at 1000ppm.
Anti-high humidity CO2 sensor
▲MH-Z16 dual channel
The lack of carbon dioxide has become one of the important reasons for limiting the output of greenhouse planting. Therefore, many farmers now add a certain amount of gas fertilizer to the greenhouse planting to increase the content of carbon dioxide in order to make the vegetables grow better and increase the yield. Therefore, CO2 sensor technology is widely used in the field of agricultural greenhouse cultivation.
The greenhouse is a relatively sealed place, and there are a big difference in carbon dioxide concentration inside and outside. During the day, the plants in the greenhouse have vigorous photosynthesis, and the carbon dioxide concentration drops sharply; at night, the photosynthesis stops, and the crop respiration releases carbon dioxide, the indoor carbon dioxide concentration gradually increases. The CO2 sensor in the greenhouse can monitor the carbon dioxide concentration in real time, which plays a very important role in the growth of crops.
There are many categories of CO2 sensors, different products are often designed according to different environments. Therefore, users should purchase equipment according to their actual needs. According to the characteristics of agricultural greenhouses, Winsen Technology has developed and produced a series of non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)CO2 sensors suitable for agricultural planting greenhouses.
Smart agricultural greenhouse solutions:
1. With the ability to monitor the environment: indoor temperature and humidity, indoor CO2 concentration, indoor CO concentration, etc.
2. With the ability to control greenhouse equipment: indoor and outdoor sunshade curtains, indoor thermal insulation curtains, humidification system, fill light, water heating control system, CO2 gas supply, alarm, etc.
3. Easy to operate: the management personnel can remotely control the parameters through the PC in the office, and the site staff can adjust the parameters through the keyboard on the controller
Used sensors :
Temperature and humidity sensor module, CO2 sensor, CO sensor, etc.
Winsen Technology Co., Ltd. is a listed company in the field of sensors. Relying on its strong scientific and technological advantages, it provides integrated services for the design and implementation of intelligent systems for greenhouses. Through the intelligent system, the real-time status of the greenhouses can be known at any time through the Internet or mobile phone information.
MH-Z16 is an NDIR CO2 sensor. The dual-channel structure enables MH-Z16 to effectively eliminate the influence of environment and light source factors on itself. Long-term stability is better.
NDIR CO2 Sensor Module MH-Z14B
MH-Z14B is a dual channel NDIR CO2 sensor. The appearance structure of this sensor is often one of the reasons for its selection. The MH-Z14B CO2 sensor starts at 0ppm, so it is very suitable for the agricultural field.
MH-Z19C NDIR infrared gas module is a common type, small size sensor, pins type or terminal type, using non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) principle to detect the existence of CO2 in the air, with good selectivity, non-oxygen dependent and long life. Built-in temperature compensation; and it has UART output and PWM output. It is developed by the tight integration of mature infrared absorbing gas detection technology, precision optical circuit design and superior circuit design.
Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module ZS05
ZS05 temperature and humidity module is a digital signal output temperature and humidity sensor module. It uses dedicated digital module acquisition technology to ensure high reliability and stability. ZS05 adopts standard IIC communication mode, which can be directly connected to IIC communication bus, easy to use
How to choose the right sensor for your project?
We have 17 sensor series, 200+ categories, and 300+ detection objects for gas detection. Such as CO, CO2, VOC, PM2.5, CH4, LPG and so on. In particular, we also have MEMS sensors. According to your industry application, gas principle, power consumption, accuracy, and range requirements, and we can select a specific model for you. You can also use the product filter below to choose a suitable product, or choose online serivce.
The first six FAQs. Use the search bar above to reveal more!
Is the Dust Sensor Wired when Shipped?
How to Install and Place the Infrared Dust Sensor?
Can the Two Voltages of Mq-7 Exist All the Time, or Do They Need to Be Powered Alternately? if It is an Alternate Power Supply, What is the Appropriate Power Supply Time?